Thursday, December 20, 2007

And, Enter Diamondmeenuh Creations

Well, guess it's time I began a blog where I can ramble on about nothing imparticular.

I'm Julie Anne of Diamondmeenuh Creations. I sew by hand as sewing machines are allergic to me. I have yet to meet one that didn't break upon my touching it. You give me a project to do I see it as a puzzle to be solved, a challenge to conquer, a maze to get through. But art comes in more forms than just fabric and thread. Art is what you see that makes you smile, relax or turns your blue mood to sunshiny. I see art in life. My car needed fixing, I turned it into art. I can't find clothes to wear, I turn tiny scraps of unwanted fabric into functional art. I can't find a good book to read, I turn words into art and hopefully make my readers see images on 'brain tv' as vividly as if they'd just been trasported Star Trek style into my page of otherwise meaningless words.

I'd love to have comments and here where those of you reading this see art. What is art to you? Can you look at something and see a possiblity of something else?

1 comment:

Denise Felton said...

Hi, Julie Anne! It's so good to see you on Blogger! It looks like you got all of your set-up questions answered. Your blog looks great.