I've never been awarded before and am very honored and will try to do the award justice. The five blogs I award are (tiels flapping wings instead of drum roll since the drum roll would scare said tiels)................
1. Carla and Tami's Scrappin Sisters Passionately Pink blog talks about their lastest effort to help raise money for breast cancer research, a subject rather close to my heart. Both Carla and Tami also have other blogs where they discuss family and their passion for scrap booking--something I'd love to master. Probably need to lighten up on the glue a bit......
2. Vicki of Parrotisebeads blog is just getting started, but what she's posted is eloquent and enjoyable to read. A bit about her, a bit about our AREtys meet and greet and two stunning pictures of her beautiful African Grey and two Sun Conures! Yeah, Vicki is also owned by birds.
3. Erin of snowman fame has a great blog to read when you need a smile. Toilets currently line her banner and that sense of humor is carried through each blog entry. Always recommended as a good read and a gaurenteed giggle.
4. The BeadedBombshell , aka Dianna, employs the universal language of music and picture (video) in her blog. I love the creativity and thought she puts behind each of her posts. Also a great blog to visit on a 'need a pick me up' kinda day.
5. Laurie of Isinglass Design's blog is where you want to go to see her latest amazing lampwork beads. She's also the one who made me my AREtsy Valentine swap gift of three little tiel glass beads that I'm STILL doing a happy dance over (and Cleo is still trying to convince me the one that looks like her is really hers and not mine---have it hung out of tiel reach for the moment)
Ok, now I'm supposed to type out the fine print:
---Blog awardees must mention the name of their awarder (little old me) on their blog with a link.
--- Blog awardees must then honor 5 other blogs with awards.
This was fun! Ok, now back to our regularly scheduled program......